Teeccino

Thursday, April 17, 2008

TwiceBabies, PapaNana!

My Mom and Dad arrived today sometime after 3PM. They walked up my driveway to our wrought iron fence and my twins went wild! They ran to my parents, they grandparents, and just hugged them and kissed them!

It was the cutest thing to see.

You would think that after not seeing my parents since January, my twins would not remember their faces. But Mommy, that would be me, has that covered as I have a slide show on my desktop that shows photos if PapaNana scrolling all day, everyday.

PapaNana will be here until Monday so we will go to a local park tomorrow and possibly Super Franks or Go Bananas Saturday.

Today though, I was able to get my hair cut, layered, and partial highlights. My hairdresser, Nancy, from Nancy's Beauty Salon, did an awesome job. She really gave me a whole new look and was just so kind to me. I really needed this new hair style and I feel so much better.

Thank you Nancy!! You are an angel!!

God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment