Teeccino

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My Twins and Trash

Just recently, my twins have discovered where trash goes.

The leaves are falling all around my home and when we play outside on our driveway, Twin A and sometimes Twin B, will open the trash can top and place the leaves in the trash can. It is so cute and she loves doing it.

Now, once inside, when Twin A and Twin B are ALL DONE with their milk sippy cup or whatever food they are eating, they walk over to the sink and drop them in the sink to say they are done.

My twins, they really do crack me up and they love knowing that the sink, for them, is where they place all their finished food or drink items. The look they give on their faces is priceless too.

Oh, and they also put whatever in the sink. This morning, they put Mommy's Sony Walkman in the sink, they sometimes put hair accessories in the sink, they put their binkies in the sink. It is hilarious.

Silly babies, what will they do next....

No comments:

Post a Comment